- Motivate and mobilize young people to make progress against climate change.
- Educate Americans about global warming and ways to stop it.
- Organize climate change issues meetings.
- Increase public awareness about climate changes.
- Generate public support for meaningful accomplishments at the next COP/COY conferences.
- Management - Management of the overall project team
- Curriculum - Development and distribution of educational curriculum packages for university professors
- Teach-In - Design and planning of the educational programs for the pre-conference rallies and events
- Carbon - Creation, analysis, and implementation of the carbon offset projects so students traveling to the next COP/COY have zero footprint
- Policy - Analysis of national climate change policy
- InfoTech- Design and create the project IT systems and Web pages
- Marketing - Marketing of the student events to be held in the next COP/COY
- Media - Creation and implementation of the media campaign
- Relations - Management of the relations with embassies and governments
- Tourism - Planning tourism activities in the next COP/COY city
- Finance - Finance and management of the overall event
- Recruiting - Recruitment of American students for the events and rallies
- Communications - Communication with the national and American populations so as to make them aware of the event and its importance
- Health - Planning of health needs, for both American students and during the events
- Graphics - Creation of the design of the organization and events, for posters, website, etc.
- Legal - Study of national contracts, public and private rights, liability issues, and establish activities limits based on local laws and regulations
- Security - Safety and security issues monitoring and actions
- Nuclear Energy - Assess nuclear energy technology and policies
- Energy Technologies - Assess energy productions technologies and policies
To learn more, see further details.
So, get familiar with our program conditions and if interested, submit us your application.